Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

September 20, 2009
By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me


I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.



Similar Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 1003 comments.


on Jun. 27 2010 at 4:12 pm
jbutterfly10 GOLD, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
12 articles 0 photos 47 comments

Favorite Quote:
There is a time for everything under the sun:~

I can't believe you actually put the phrase "GET IT STRAIGHT" in your article. HA!

Juli007 SILVER said...
on Jun. 26 2010 at 4:49 pm
Juli007 SILVER, West Simsbury, Connecticut
5 articles 0 photos 6 comments
Duh, it's not a choice! Scientists did research, and dolphins and mice (species that have higher brain functions than humans) were found to have homosexual tendencies, too. 

Juli007 SILVER said...
on Jun. 26 2010 at 4:45 pm
Juli007 SILVER, West Simsbury, Connecticut
5 articles 0 photos 6 comments
Yeah, but then he made MORE men, and MORE women. If he wanted only men and women to be together, he would have kept it only one man and one woman. 

on Jun. 25 2010 at 3:44 pm
ReadWriteBreathe PLATINUM, Pocatello, Idaho
24 articles 4 photos 114 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you" Tyler Durden Fight Club

I'm all for gays and lesbians. I'm straight but my uncle is gay. I don't understand why why people think being gay and bi is bad.

on Jun. 20 2010 at 6:22 pm
jbutterfly10 GOLD, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
12 articles 0 photos 47 comments

Favorite Quote:
There is a time for everything under the sun:~

Now, here's just my opinion, but I'm sorry, it's just not right. God made MAN and WOMAN to be together....

essie said...
on Jun. 17 2010 at 11:21 am
i'm a virgin and intend to stay that way til marrage becuz besides my heart what do i have to give my husband?i keep my heart, emotions, love,passion,body everything for him.  cuz i believe God has a plan for us and one person he created us to be for and that person for us.

essie said...
on Jun. 17 2010 at 11:19 am
One way I love people is to TELL them when I think they are getting into deep water.  I think if I truely believe that someone's going to hell because of twisting God's beautiful plan than I'm going to say so. cuz i really care! I cry when I read about this stuff.

essie said...
on Jun. 17 2010 at 11:11 am
well i think it concerns evrybdy cuz little kids in school have to learn it!  i dont want MY kids 2 lern this stuff!truthfully am not ashamed to say that I am a JESUSFREAK  I'm just crazy about people who might miss heaven.  i actually care whether you people miss it. cant condemn til u look it up!  try looking at the Bible with unbiased attention.  and i know i'm gonna get some slurs cuz for this, so a JESUSFREAK can't say the she is one?  that is unfair and intolerance! do you really want to risk 'missing the boat' so to speak?  what if its true...

on Jun. 15 2010 at 1:58 pm
turtleswishing BRONZE, Bradford, Massachusetts
2 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
treat everyone like their on the top even if your on the bottom
-nick jonas

they may have but if someone wants to be with someone then they should be aloud

on Jun. 15 2010 at 1:57 pm
turtleswishing BRONZE, Bradford, Massachusetts
2 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
treat everyone like their on the top even if your on the bottom
-nick jonas

no the bible is wrong u can belive in what u want but let other people belive in what they want

on Jun. 13 2010 at 12:51 pm
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
4 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

The guy who is hanging around with those signs is part of the website. His church sent him down to do all of this. We have had many people assult him and they didn't know that he had a camera on him. He wants the citizens to hurt him to tell everyone that this place(where i live) is a place full fo sin.

whatever said...
on Jun. 12 2010 at 3:27 pm
honestly, it is not a choice. cause im bi and i did NOT choose that. i tried to make myself straight, trust me it does int work. thing is that a kid can't control what sexually excites them or who they choose to love. And one of the many interpretations of the bible is that being gay is a sin and its wrong. there are many interpretations. is just that since people found it to be "wrong" and "disgusting" that they just accepted the interpretation that went along to their beliefs. everyone does it. i do it to. but what im saying here is that, if i could not be bi, i would int be for the simple reason because its hard to be. i have to hide who i am everyday just so that they don't send me to a hermaphodite camp where they do ridicoulous things to "straighten you up". and there is nothing different about the "gay" lifestyle. its the same things as being straight except that you are in love with the same sex. its not like we all walk around praising how gay or bi we are.

bluespark13 said...
on Jun. 11 2010 at 8:23 am
but i do agree with emilyjoe it is a sin 

bluespark13 said...
on Jun. 11 2010 at 8:22 am
um im not a lesbian and im not bi and we don't believe in that in my religion but i would never judge a person because they are gay or bi...girlz think gay guys r awsome anyway :P

JWVon BRONZE said...
on Jun. 9 2010 at 10:59 pm
JWVon BRONZE, Atascadero, California
2 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So this leads me to my camera, which was hidden with my phone but was found and put here, so it's useless." - my cousin when we went on a National Treasure-esque hunt to find her phone.

Well it's not like.....how to phrase it...well it's like subconciously. Yeah I'm a girl and I like guys and I get where you're coming from.

gaga-fan28 said...
on Jun. 9 2010 at 10:52 pm
You're right, Alli97. Opinions based on fallacies are so much better.

Sarbear GOLD said...
on Jun. 9 2010 at 7:30 pm
Sarbear GOLD, Milan, Ohio
10 articles 4 photos 489 comments

Favorite Quote:
--Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
--When life gives you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

ive never heard it put that way but your absolutely right. i believe it's more of a choice but who are we to judge them?

on Jun. 9 2010 at 5:43 pm
allisonl97 BRONZE, =), Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 46 comments

Favorite Quote:
I dont really have a fav quote

it isnt all about the facts...i agree w/ once_a_redhead

on Jun. 9 2010 at 5:37 pm
allisonl97 BRONZE, =), Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 46 comments

Favorite Quote:
I dont really have a fav quote

yeah sorry...nooooo....i totally disagree w/this...i really dont think that everyone is bi...that is totally not correct...i know for a complete fact that i am not bi

JWVon BRONZE said...
on Jun. 6 2010 at 7:08 pm
JWVon BRONZE, Atascadero, California
2 articles 0 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
"So this leads me to my camera, which was hidden with my phone but was found and put here, so it's useless." - my cousin when we went on a National Treasure-esque hunt to find her phone.

I personally believe everyone is bi at heart but leans more to one side or just stays the true def. of bi. Being bi/gay/lesbian isn't bad but people oddly enough think it is. I think it's highly unfair, all the discrimination against gays/bis/lesbians. They are people and should be treated as such. It shouldn't be considered "bad" if you like the same sex.