Natures Breakfast | Teen Ink

Natures Breakfast

By Aurora325 BRONZE, Somerset, Kentucky
Aurora325 BRONZE, Somerset, Kentucky

Each morning as I wake up without you near. Missing the feeling of you next to me. I roll out of bed, groggy and sad. Then I see you. You standing in the kitchen in front of me with a smile brighter than the sun on your face. I sit at the table thinking of how perfect you are in every way as I eat your famous blueberry waffles. Thinking of everything about you and breaking it down in the short amount of time I have left, getting lost in the thought maybe even mesmerized. Like watching a caterpillar grow into a butterfly. Free, yes free. Something I've always longed to be. Oh, the way I adore you. The many times I've longed for you for you. You could even say the amount of times I've loved you. You are the caterpillar to my butterfly. My freedom. You, set me free. 

One day I was just sitting at my computer desk at home and I wanted to write but I didn't know what yet. So I started to jot things down. Call me a hopeless romantic or whatever. But I'd love to have this real feeling in my life, and some blueberry waffles :)