La Push | Teen Ink

La Push

By Renesmeem BRONZE, SeaTac, Washington
Renesmeem BRONZE, SeaTac, Washington

As the waves roll in glimmering with sunlight, the birds start to fly information.

The trees rush with the town of the wind against their strong branches, while the tourists enjoy the serenity seeping into their hearts…

Even though the town is small, it makes a good place to walk and talk.

It faces the ocean and endures all the weather conditions, including heavy hailstorms.

Sunlight, Beauty, and Serenity.

Who wouldn’t want to be here?

La Push ,WA has captured my heart the moment I saw the glimmering waves rolling towards first beach. It will always be my paraidise for years to come. I would love to go back every summer, but I can't. But, when I am able to, I will be very happy.
This poem expresses my undying love for La Push as well as the sights and natural beauty I was able to soak in.

SunnySkies GOLD, Cleveland, Tennessee

Cheer up my brother live in the sunshine, we'll understand it, all by and by.

Pretty sure this is not just from twilight, for anyone wondering...yes Washington is a real place, who would've thought?

KarlaLuevanos119 BRONZE, El Paso, Texas

Sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other. - The Notebook

This is beautiful. I can feel your love for this scene and you enjoy the peace it brings to others as well. It’s beautiful that you can share this with others

MJKing SILVER said...
MJKing SILVER, Indiana, Pennsylvania

"What good are words, when a smile says it all?"

Were you inspired by Twilight? =D

AnaghaTetali BRONZE, Bridgewater, New Jersey
I love this! So serene!!

poetrygirl1234 BRONZE, Ghaziabad, Other

Expect nothing, appreciate everything

This is so peaceful!!

jakejh PLATINUM, Murphysboro, Illinois

Don't set boundaries for yourself.
Because building boundaries is only going to keep you from doing the things you want to do.

Love this... Keep up the good work ill probably read all of your material now. But if you have spare time I would love for you to read some of mine. But its totally up to you. Hope your having a wonderful day.
Sincerely,
Jake (the nobody)

Diarist_Chicken PLATINUM, Blue Mounds, Wisconsin

It's not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere would much rather you not be doing it.
-Terry Pratchett

I think I can imagine the town by this. It was a nice bit of tranquility in my chaos. Thank you so much for writing. It’s a hard skill.