Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!! | Teen Ink

Gay, Lesbian, bi relationships are okay!!

By ~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida
~luckydutchess~ BRONZE, Keywest, Florida

"One day there will be a chance that you will say that you love one person and really mean it, but every day one person is at least loving you now." - Me

I don't understand why most people in the world don't like people of the same sex to be in a relationship. I'm bisexual myself and people come up to me and start critizing me because i am, but they dont understand that I'm special in my own way just like other ppl, no matter who they are.

Where I live the main population is gay, lesbian and bi people. In front of my school there are even people writing signs saying "God hates America and Fags are not welcomed here!" I am getting so sick of it! This is making us not want to come out and actually be us.

The government has no right to make laws saying that gays can not be married. God and government does not mix people! Get it straight! Some of yur friends might actually be gay, lesbian or bi, and would u not be there friend because of it? If you would, then you are messed up and not worthy of their friendship.

Crying_Tears SILVER, SL,UT, Utah

I am fond on pigs.
Dogs look up to us.
Cats look down.
Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston Churchill

well it's hard to get past tradition. it's always been girl meets boy. not girl meets girls. Lesbians and Gays were put into mental hospitals or killed. Even today that still happens!

prccgeek said...
Well, I'm bi and I know I was just born that way. I had no control over it. So I don't see why I shouldn't be able to marry a woman I fall in love with. Adam and Eve were a couple out of the majority. They were straight, but that doesn't mean that you have to be straight to have a loving relationship. Thats like saying if adam and eve were white, black people couldn't have a loving relationship. There have been gay people all through history, it is just that we see it now b/c more people have the confidence to come out and society is more accepting. Sexuality shouldn't be looked at any different than eye color. You can't control it and it also doesn't make you who you are. Being queer is only a small part of who I am, along with my hazel eyes.

prccgeek said...
interesting site

iOWNyU BRONZE said...
iOWNyU BRONZE, Bridgeport, Connecticut

what comes around goes around

i am straight and i have a lot of family that are bi and lesbian and i don't judge them i love hanging with gay people. No one has no right to tel people who to be with and what to do i think your really smart to stand up for what you believe in

sasssgirrrl22 PLATINUM, Pearl River, New York

"Giving up is not a part of my vocabulary."
"Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
"Truth be told I miss ya, truth be told I'm lying."

im 100% straight but i agree wit ashley. no1 has the right to criticize otherz for how they feel. people are afraid of what they don't understand. i think its perefectly fine to be bi, gay or lesbian . that is someone's choice and no1 in this world has the right to take it away

WritingAngel20 BRONZE, Ardmore, Alabama

"In order to suceed, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure" -Bill Cosby

I agree, people don't have the right to judge you because of your decisions and if they don't like you just because of that then they got the problem and if they say god doesn't like gay or bi people, they need to get their facts straight, god loves all his children! Straight, Gay , Bi, Tri, it doesn't matter, he's loves everyone.

dkenney said...
I think religion is your own opinion, as a Christian its hard cause I get stuff from others about how religion is a waist of my time.

crying_tears said...
on Jan. 12 2010 at 9:40 am
one word. Religion. It has a clamp on us all. Get past that...and who know's how quickly we'll fall apart?

rawr5 said...
............ out of the 5 people who live in my mom's house.

musiclover114 SILVER, Woodstock, Georgia

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

born an original, why die a copy?

I'm 100% straight but I think it's perfectly fine for someone to be gay , lesbian ,or bi!!! Unless they start hittin on me-lol,jk- but nobody has the right to judge that's just how that person is!!!!

AzizaManga said...
I'm agreeing with you on that. And God does not hate anyone. I am tired of hearing that.

Strawberry123 BRONZE, Evanston, Wyoming
i agree, you could use some more facts and stuff. plus, its distracting when you say "lyk" and "ppl"

Enjeru-chan BRONZE, South Holland, Illinois

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

André Gide

I agree 100%. I'm straight, but I have a friend who is bisexual, and everybody is always on her case. Their usual comment is "You know that's wrong, don't you?''

I feel that as long as you love someone, you have the right to be together.

onehandoneheart, San Marino, California

"In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language." - Mark Twain

Great article! I completely agree with everything you said, and your "bad grammar" made it so much more real.

onehandoneheart, San Marino, California

I love this article! Nobody deserves to have their happiness taken away. Congrats to everybody who has come out of the closet! I am straight, but I still completely respect homosexuals!!

onehandoneheart, San Marino, California

As long as people are happy, then it's alright by me! I am straight, but my gay friends are so cool and awesome. I totally respect them for being who they are. Nobody deserves to have their happiness taken away from them, period!

rawr5 said...
i'm straght and i 100% agreeee gay ,bi,lesbien relationships are OK idky people see it as so bad,i'm the only one out of the 5(including me)who thinks gay is ok.you can't change how you feel about someone(i know from personel expirence(a boy).
always be you!!!!!!!!!!
<3333333

Josifer i agree with you. we don't need any more children in the world yet. but Knile97 do you honestly know anyone who is gay or bi? if so and there your friend just ream my last few sentences in the last paragraph

yes i agree with that as well and america is suppose to be the home of the free but we don't let our own citizens be who they really are. I hope obama or somebody help correct our corupt(sp?) government

LovelySky said...
LovelySky, Newark, Delaware
I fully agree! Im straight, but I have alot of bi friends. I dont understand why people judge them and think theyre bad just because of who they like. I know when I tell other people about them, they say, "oh, you mean that lezbo girl?", seriously, why should that matter?