World Reality | Teen Ink

World Reality

The reality of this world is complex and multifaceted, and there are many truths that exist within it. We face many obstacles throughout our times that eventually lead to our downfall. However, there are some fundamental realities that we must oppose if we are to understand this progressing world. 

First and foremost, the world is a place of both beauty and brutality. There are moments of great joy and wonder, but there are also times of great sorrow and pain. Natural disasters, war, famine, disease, and poverty are just some of the many challenges that people face on a daily basis.

Moreover, the world is also a place of inequality and injustice. The distribution of wealth, power, and resources is not equal, and many people live in conditions of extreme poverty and deprivation. Racism, sexism, homophobia, and other forms of discrimination continue to be pervasive in many societies, preserving a cycle of oppression and marginalization.

In addition, the world is facing urgent ecological crises. Climate change, deforestation, pollution, and the loss of diversity of life are all threatening the health and well-being of people and the planet. These problems are complex and interconnected, and they require urgent action to address.

Despite these challenges, there is also hope. People are capable of great resilience, creativity, and compassion, and there are countless examples of individuals and communities working together to create positive change. It is up to each of us to acknowledge the realities of the world we live in, and to take action in whatever way we can to build a better future for all.

I wanted to speak out on the problems this world have.