Brea's Escape | Teen Ink

Brea's Escape

March 20, 2012
By Lindsey31 GOLD, Rockford, Minnesota
Lindsey31 GOLD, Rockford, Minnesota
11 articles 11 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
LIVE life ~ LAUGH always ~ LOVE lots


Summary:

When Brea's father files for a divorce and explains his reasons - including cheating, the woman being pregnant, wanting to marry her - the family falls apart, expectantly. But what nobody predicts is the stalker following the family everywhere, planning his revenge for two long decades. When he strikes, he takes Carter, Brea's older brother, but Brea manages to trick the man, sending him to jail - for the time being.
When he gets out, he has only one plan in mind: kill Brea.
As the family grows and develops, so does the plot. They've escaped Hoffman not once, but twice, and are attempting to do it for a third. But Hoffman didn't just sit around in jail; he learned from his mistakes and isn't planning on failing again. This time, there is no turning back, and the Beckham family will be forced to stand together and fight for what they love, even when there are terribly high risks.


Lindsey M.

Brea's Escape


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


on May. 7 2012 at 7:05 pm
nemish23 BRONZE, Sydney, Other
2 articles 0 photos 110 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything they have."

"Today is life. The only life we're sure of. Make the most of today." -CSI:NY

That. Was. Amazing.

I don't know what else to say.

The plot was awesome, every chapter was captivating and i totally didn't pay attention in class because it was too busy reading your story!

it was awesome, i can't wait to read more novels as you write them!

<3