The story of dragon rider | Teen Ink

The story of dragon rider

By Dragon8, fairbanks, Alaska
Dragon8, Fairbanks, Alaska

my favorite quote is actually what alot of people use. "the only thing in life you need is a roof over your head clothes on your back and food to eat..." i actually saw that saying as true in my younger years...

Summary:

dragon rider is a kid at the age of 18. he has to creat a portal because his planet is about to be deatroyed he meet the teen titans. in which the best part is when he gets 6 of the known 1970's best cars. i wont tell you what kind of cars you will have to read htis book in order to find out.

rider

The story of dragon rider

Dragon8 said...
on Nov. 27 2016 at 1:44 am
Dragon8, Fairbanks, Alaska

I remember when I wrote this.. it's been a long time since I've seen this... I'm 23 now. When I wrote this I was 17. I kinda wonder what will become of this..

Dragon8 said...
Dragon8, Fairbanks, Alaska

i do not know how it got voted as number one.. all i know is i got bored in treatment and sat down and wrote... 

LiteraryMastermind BRONZE, Graytown, Connecticut
I am seriously wondering how this got voted #1.

Zero266 said...
       Interesting i would like to have the actual book. I like reading myself and i would like to write a good book someday this type of work inspiers me, good job!