High Schooler Ricky Steele: Freshman | Teen Ink

High Schooler Ricky Steele: Freshman

By OneBarProductions PLATINUM, Union, Missouri
OneBarProductions PLATINUM, Union, Missouri

"You think it is the living that will have the ultimate judgement over you, but it's the dead that will have no claim over your soul"

Summary:

Everything had grown to become less than ordinary for Ricky Steele. He is not the most well known in school, but he has his marks. One night after an odd dream, Ricky comes in contact with an intergalactic meteorite sent to start the happening of the year 2012. Alongside is his flame of three years Kelly and his egoistic friend Matt. Ricky enters deep waters with Kelly when a German girl shows up to Garble High. Things from here on out for Ricky will never be the same.

Corey S.

High Schooler Ricky Steele: Freshman

ThespianChild, Carrollton, Georgia

You all have a gift, so use it. No one said it was going to be easy. - Tessa Reese :)

Hey, you did great! Such a great book, but there are a few type-os, but you can't go through and get every single one. Great job!

I have a book called The Downfall in the novel section. I have been working on it for about 3 years now! You guys should check it out! I know there are type-os in mine too tho. Lol =D.

Anyways, Keep writing! You are amazing!

shinysolgaleo, Newaygo, Michigan
Best story ever!!! love it!!!

abhijeet said...
on Nov. 13 2011 at 7:41 am

its cool pal!!!

thumbs up!!!!!!!!!

Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Oh, no, man, it was just a request for a comment back. It's a typical practice around here, especially the novels section. It's just like a courtesy thing. I mean, you don't have to check out my novel at all, but asking never hurt anybody.

Besides, I did say I enjoyed your novel, and it was the truth. I just offered you a way to improve it. After all, that's what TeenInk's about; improving and becoming better writers with the help of our peers.

on Apr. 28 2011 at 11:50 am

Idk...I guess I looked at the critical part where you said I had typos...and then you go and say like "Hey, check out MY book!" I just-took it in a different way I guess...I think alot of people would. It's one thing to compliment and leave remarks, but then asking people to read YOUR book seemed a lil self centered...

Excuse me? I complimented your work, offered you my advice of how to make it even better, and you call me stuck up? Why?

stuck up...

There are minor typos here and there but otherwise this is neat.

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA in the novels section and leave your thoughts. Thanks.

Alice28 GOLD said...
on Jan. 13 2011 at 11:30 am
Alice28 GOLD, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Oregon

Its hard to defeat someone...who never gives up.

REally good:) I like the charactors, and it makes you not want to stop reading-keep writting.