The Parallelity | Teen Ink

The Parallelity

October 4, 2023
By Piaz, Zabol, Other
Piaz, Zabol, Other
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Every Action Has A Reaction"
-Isaac Newton


Summary:

This Is Only The Prologue And Much More About This Story Are Still Coming In.

After The Year 2101, Earth Became Uninhabitable. And If The Humans Wanted To Survive While Keeping Their Lifestyles The Same, They Had To Look Other Planets.

Each Planet Gave It's Habitants Specific Powers To Help Them Fight Off The Opposing Colonies In Other Planets, Yeah...War Never Changes Does It?

But In Every War There's Good Guys And Bad Guys Right? In Our Perspective The Evolved Army Is The Protector Of The World, And Lucky For John...He's The Evolved Leader's Son. It's A Heavy Responsibility To Be The Leader's Son, So Imagine What It Will Be Like To Be The Leader...

Unnatural Entities Have Been Detected Which Have No Relations To Humans, Half Of The People Say They Are God's Archangels Coming To Save Us From The Judgement Day, The Other Half Say They Are Aliens, But None Of Those Theories Are Confirmed.

To Give It A Good Summary, This Is A Story Set On The Year 2389, With It's Own Sci-fi But Also Realistic Conflicts And Characters.


Piaz

The Parallelity


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.