SuperNOVA | Teen Ink

SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

ThespianChild, Carrollton, Georgia

You all have a gift, so use it. No one said it was going to be easy. - Tessa Reese :)

Btw, I have a book called The Downfall in the novel section. I have been working on it for about 3 years now! You guys should check it out! I know there are type-os in mine too tho. Lol =D.

ThespianChild, Carrollton, Georgia

This is great! I saw your comment on another book, so I wanted to come and check this out! Great job!

s355154 said...
s355154, Tempe, Arizona
I really did enjoy this book. Keep this up! I want to read more.

MacF12020 said...
MacF12020, Biggleswade, Other
This is a sensational novel! It had me gripped from start to finish and I did not stop reading. Being new to Teen Ink I am hoping that my first novel will be published on the website, and hopefully it will be as good as yours. An amazing story! :)

ForgottenEcho PLATINUM, San Diego, California

sanity is overrated.

PLEEEEAAAASSSE tell me there’s going to end a sequel!!! This book is amazing!

adamb90970 said...
on Jan. 7 2020 at 11:00 am
adamb90970, Paris, Tennessee
great book wish it were longer but i'm not complaining i think you did an amazing job at getting it published. keep it up, and follow your dreams.

anonymous06 PLATINUM, Northbridge, Massachusetts

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas Edison

Congrats for getting it published! I found it on Amazon already. Amazing!!!

IngeniousTurtle BRONZE, New York, New York

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Amazing! Could you post the link to the Amazon book? :)

CantDeleteThis, New York, New York
Creative, amazing, and astonishingly imaginitive. Thumbs-up to this story!

Willflower.-.-. BRONZE, Yuma, Arizona

This is us. This is who we are. We demand attention.

Hey Time! Love this so far. Gonna buy the full version soon. Also, are you on THG page on facebook?

on Apr. 4 2013 at 3:23 am
TeardropsInApril, Alaska, California
Breathtakingly amazing!! Good job for getting into the magazine :)

on Dec. 23 2012 at 2:16 am

Thank you, be sure to check out the full version on Amazon!

IMSteel BRONZE said...
IMSteel BRONZE, Wallhala, South Carolina

"Learn from Yesterday, live for Today, hope for Tomorrow" - Albert Einstein

"Brevity is the Soul of Wit" - The Which

I really like the story: it is mysterious and intruiging!  Good writing, written steadily and patiently, I like it!  

is there going to be a sequel because this book is amazing :)

Project NOVA is available on Amazon in both eBook AND paperback! Pick up your copy today! Just search 'Project NOVA' on Amazon!

Hey, guys! The wait is over! The full length novel, "Project NOVA" is now available on Amazon in an eBook format. Look under "Frank Campisano IV" as the author. You can also find links on my Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr profiles. Look for "Frankiethe4th".

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

M-star BRONZE said...
M-star BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"Won't you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you."- Richard Brinsley Sheridan

Reading this story never gets old!:) Your writing is truly something special!!! You are so gifted!! Best of luck in the future!!=D I can't wait to read the full novel!!

Lots of practice, a few good teachers, and a passion for my craft. <3

Vagabond SILVER, New Delhi, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
"Begining are normally sacary endings are normally sad,
it's in the middle which makes life worth living"

God!! how do you write so good?! Love your work!! :)