Attic of Forgotten Treasures | Teen Ink

Attic of Forgotten Treasures

By TMcD007, Bridgeton, Missouri
TMcD007, Bridgeton, Missouri

Summary:

In Bridgetom, two best friends, Alayla and Timothy, embark on an incredible adventure to uncover a hidden treasure map. They discover a treasure map in an abandoned house and decide to follow it with caution and determination. They discover a clue in the map, which leads them to a dense forest filled with secrets. They overcome obstacles, such as a fallen tree and a slippery stream, and discover a small, silver key inside a hollow tree. Alayla and Timothy are determined to conquer any obstacles and stay safe, knowing that they have each other's backs.

Their next adventure is to explore a seaside cave, which they believe has ancient treasures and mysteries. They are armed with flashlights and extra supplies, and Alayla and Timothy are ready to face any challenges they face. As they enter the cave, they feel a sense of accomplishment and excitement, knowing that they have conquered their fears and are ready to make their journey a thrilling adventure. 

Alayla and Timothy discover an inscription that says only those who dare to believe can find the way. They discover a hidden lever and a hidden passage leading to a waterfall and lagoon. A mischievous girl and a boy with a map join them, and they continue their journey. They find an ancient oak tree and an ornate chest filled with treasure, forming an unbreakable bond. The story became a celebrated legend in Bridgeton, highlighting the power of friendship, teamwork, and the magic of every adventure.

Tyler M.

Attic of Forgotten Treasures