Family Guy | Teen Ink

Family Guy

By DeionP BRONZE, Commerce City, Colorado
DeionP BRONZE, Commerce City, Colorado

Family Guy

'Family Guy' is a hilarious television show that has the characters Peter, Lois, Stewie, Chris, and Meg. This show is about a crazy family that gets into random situations. Such as, Peter playing football for the New England Patriots and Stewie, the baby, who sometimes tries to rule the world and kill his mother Lois. Most of the time, though, some of the episodes are based on situations in our life. Especially, on celebrities who do awkward things.

Peter and Stewie's voice is done by Seth Macfarlane. Lois's voice is done by Alex Bornstein. These are some of the actors that play a character in the Griffin family. The mastermind of this awesome television show is Seth Macfarlane, who also plays important parts in 'Family Guy.'

Some of the jokes on 'Family Guy' are not made for children, but for adults. Also, the jokes do need some type of background knowledge in order to understand most of the jokes. On 'Family Guy' they do not show anything inappropriate for children and the jokes are pretty much about funny or weird situations in reality. Although the "Family Guy" jokes could be for children too.

Finally, 'Family Guy' is a hilarious show that is suitable for anyone. It would probably make anyone bust a gut. Even though it has some comedy that is not for teens it is good for anyone that has spare time.

MtVero97 said...
MtVero97, Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
Family Guy is by far the funniest show ive ever watched and still watch.. even though this show is inapproiate it still makes me rofl.