Two and a Half Men | Teen Ink

Two and a Half Men

Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer star as two brothers living together. Jon plays Allen a divorce man with one child, Jake. Charlie plays as Charlie, a womanizer with no brain to take care of any money situation such as how to pay the mortgage. Allen and Charlie are exactly the opposite. Allen is very smart Charlie is not. Charlie can get any women he wants Allen can’t. These two completely different brothers live together. Jake, Allen’s son, a nine year old boy who wants to be like his uncle Charlie, copies Charlie’s behaviors in many of the episodes. The brother’s mom, a high class drunk, visits the brothers once and awhile and they hate it.

On the days when the brothers have Jake, the episode typically has to do with Allen’s crazy ex wife or Jake’s behaviors such as changing his room form Harry Potter to half naked women. The episodes without Jake are almost always about Charlie with various women and his “not taking no for an answer” attitude. And in the episodes with Allen, he usually gets pushed around by women in one way or another.

This show is defiantly on the top five on my list of favorite shows. I recommended it to anyone who loves drop dead hilarious shows about how stupid men could be. “Two and a half men” shows on CW everyday at 6:30 and again at 9:30.