Hannah Montana | Teen Ink

Hannah Montana

November 20, 2007
By Anonymous

Being a superstar singer, wouldn’t you want all the fame and glamour of the high life, or the boring life of a normal everyday person? Not many of us can ask our selves this question. Most would ant the fame and fortune, but not this pop star teen, from Los Angeles. Disney Channels, Hannah Montana is defiantly becoming the best show on the block due to its original plot, famous characters, and realistic scripts.

Miley Cyrus is one to be admired for her tricky act she puts on when she has to perform. Covering her tracks Miley/Hannah has to hide her identity from her classmates, can you only imagine! In one episode she wants the hottest new phone…the Z phone. All her rich friends have it and if she doesn’t get it then she just isn’t cool enough. Miley decides to get an embarrassing picture of Hannah Montana before a show. After she sells the picture for enough money to buy the new Z phone, she realizes that she was wearing her Miley necklace in the Hannah picture!!! Let’s just say that she has to take drastic measures to keep her secret hidden. Every episode will keep you hooked until the very end.

The script is also a great addition to the show. The characters always have funny fights, where it’s something that anyone can relate to, but it’s not your everyday arguments. It’s always great to watch and see how they work out and solve the problems. In the same episode as earlier, Miley solves her problem by going to “The Rocks” hotel room and giving him a make-over. When Miley and Lily are done with this they take a picture and want to sell it to replace her picture with this one. You can see where this is going. There are often other famous guest’s stars on the show, and it’s always fun to see your favorite two actors/actresses together.

And last but not least, the characters. There’s great chemistry between Miley and Billy Ray for obvious reasons. There relationship as father and daughter is realistic and sincere. Jackson, the annoying big brother, who is crazy and non-independent tries to be the big tough guy, but still is soft inside with strong feelings for his dad and sister. Many brother and sisters can relate to miley and Jackson’s relationship.

Hannah Montana is defiantly one of the best. Every component mixed in and stirred up calls for a great show. I strongly recommend this show.