Another Cinderella Story by From the Motion Picture: Another Cinderella Story | Teen Ink

Another Cinderella Story by From the Motion Picture: Another Cinderella Story

March 23, 2010
By Pudd1016 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
Pudd1016 SILVER, Wilmington, Delaware
8 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
'Love is a perfect bond of Union."


Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley bring something different than the other various movies based on the Cinderella Story. Yes, this is Another Cinderella Story. It's something about this movie. The way Selena and Drew bring new music, or maybe there acting.

Another Cinderella Story soundtrack will have you standing on your toes and moving your hips to the beat. And of course, to many teen girls, hearing Drew Seeley's wonderful voice is the best ever. Combine Selena and Drew and you have one big magical suprise.

This album brings a mix of hip hop and pop. The soundtrack includes somgs from Selena Gomez, Drew Seeley, Tiffany Giardina, and much more. It also includes an instrumental that will make you want to tango with your true love. Personally, my favorites on this album is "Just that Girl" and "1st Class Girl".

Yeah, this album may be a little old but it still won't stop young teens, and maybe even adults, from listening to the best soundtrack from the Cinderella movies.


The author's comments:
"You woke me up. No longer tied. With you, I feel inspired. You help me find my fire."

"When it gets old, don't lose the love. Your cold, I'll warm you up."