Iron Man | Teen Ink

Iron Man

May 15, 2008
By Anonymous

In one of the most action packed movies of this time Robert Downey plays the character of Tony Stark, a billionaire who is the head of a global weapon manufacturer called Stark Industries. He travels to Afghanistan to demonstrate their latest weapon the Jericho Missile, one of the most advanced missiles of this time. His convey ends up ambushed and Tony Stark is held captive by the “Ten Rings”, a terrorist group in the Middle East. Their goal is to get Tony Stark to build them a Jericho Missile, but instead Tony Stark develops an escape plan by creating a metallic suit which he later calls “iron man.” This is the opening scene to one of the greatest movies of all time. It is captivating, emotional, and breathtaking. The only downside was it ended all too quickly. It ended with me wanting more. As the story unfolds there are many surprising twists so you just never know what’s going to happen next. The movie was so great I just had to see it again so the very next day I saw this masterpiece unfold once again. I definitely recommend everyone to see this movie, you won’t regret it.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.