The Avengers | Teen Ink

The Avengers

By StelaDalca GOLD, Allen, Texas
StelaDalca GOLD, Allen, Texas

Embrace your inner Awesomeness!

The Avengers Movie was an exciting suspenseful and action filled movie that grabbed the nation and took them for a ride. The actors were perfectly selected to fit their roles, Captain America was the perfect soldier, Tony Stark/ Iron Man showed ll the attitude you would expect plus some, the Hulk transformed from a nerdy dweeb to an indestructible monster. Everything you could want out of an action film. Loki (the villain) is creepy looking but strong and powerful but deceptive and is amazing at his role. The movie follows the heroes as they take on an army that they could barely have imagined and get ride of a power that Humans shouldn't possess. I highly recommend this movie to action lovers, superhero lovers, comedy, there is even a little romance. This movie was designed with teenagers in mind, this is the best movie of 2012, and it has a lot of potential to have a sequel that is even better.

I really enjoyed the Avengers, even though this was my first superhero movie. I always thought they were geeky little movies until I saw this one, i was STUNNED.