Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End | Teen Ink

Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End

Pirates of the Caribbean- At Worlds End

Johnny Depp returns as one of Hollywood’s most bizarre characters, Captain Jack Sparrow. Along with the other stars of the movie, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, and Geoffrey Rush, the crew travel to the world’s end so the pirates can fight on last time. In Pirates series, Johnny Depp plays a drunken pirate, but is also seen as the greatest pirate the world has ever seen. With his strange, but great acting skills, he helped make this a great movie.

This is a great movie for several reasons. It’s got action, sword fights, humor, romance, horror, and it’s a fantastic story. The only problem is that it gets a little hard to follow the plot at a few points, so try to pay close attention throughout it.

Bill Nighy also returns as Davy Jones, who first appeared in Dead Man’s Chest. Through treachery, and vigorous sword fights Davy is the dark character that fills the spot needed for this story.

When I heard that the third movie was coming out I was ecstatic. The first movie was one of my favorite movies of all time and Dead Man’s Chest was close behind that. When Disney announced that the third one was coming out I immediately began to search previews, and I loved what I saw. The day it was out in theaters I was there loved it, almost as much as I did the first one, which is a very rare event. Sequels are almost never almost as good as the first.

Pirates of the Caribbean- At World’s End is now out on DVD so go out and buy it. Trust me, it will not be a waste of money.