Apocalypto | Teen Ink

Apocalypto

Apocolypto

Apocolypto is a great movie. It is the story of a man trying to save his family and the civilizations way of life. It starts out with Jaguar Paw (Rudy Youngblood) fighting to keep his peaceful Mayan Civilization up and running. He puts his pregnant wife and his son into a cave to keep them alive during the takeover of their city. The intruders end up taking all of the men and killing everyone else. They take them to the temple for sacrifice. Jaguar Paw’s life is spared due to an eclipse and he is almost free to go. But after he kills a guard he starts to get chases and hunted down by a group of men, which starts the intense and thrilling part of the movie.
This is probably the best movie that I have seen all year. It has everything that I could ever want in a movie. It has blood, humor, thrills, suspense, and much, much more. If you are looking for a movie that will keep you at the edge of your seat, but still give you the blood, humor, and suspense that you as humans crave then I strongly suggest you to pick up Mel Gibson’s Apocolypto.