I Would Rather Clamp My Head in a George Foreman Grill Than Miss The Office | Teen Ink

I Would Rather Clamp My Head in a George Foreman Grill Than Miss The Office

November 20, 2007
By Anonymous

I Would Rather Clamp My Head in a George Foreman Grill Then Miss The Office


“The Office” is on Thursday nights at 9 P.M. on NBC. The episodes are usually half an hour long with occasional hour show. “The Office” is the funniest show on television because the characters are hilarious, the writing has hysterical jokes in it, and the themes of the shows are great.

The characters are simply hilarious. The main characters in the show are Michael Scott (Steve Carrel), Dwight Schrute (Rain Wilson), and Jim Halpert (John Krasinski). They play off each other well, and use each other to make jokes throughout the show. Their moods change from week to week so the show is never predictable. There will never be a dull moment when you have

Everybody quotes lines from the show. There are always lines that everybody loves on the show, like the popular “that’s what she said” by the District Manager Michael Scott. There are also useful lines in the show that could be useful in real life, if you ever need to break the ice.

There is always a creative theme in the show from week to week. Some how the writers keep thinking up brilliant plots for the show. Like in the first season of the show they had the office workers battle the stock workers in a basketball game, in which Michael cheated to win, of course. Now they have in the 4th season an episode where Michael is running out of money and tries to find a way out. The theme of the shows varies from week.

I highly recommend you watch “The Office”. It is 5 stars out of 5. This show is so good because the characters are hilarious, the writing is brilliant, and there is always a creative theme to the show. I would recommend this show to anyone who just needs a good laugh.