Transformers | Teen Ink

Transformers

The acclaimed direct of Kong, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Pearl Harbor has released possibly his biggest movie yet, Transofmrers. Transformers started out as a DC comic book and has been in publication for over two decades. Transformers cartoons and 3D image games has been released prior to the movie launch date but nothing has ever come close to such a realistic title. This Michael Bay production is the first of it's kind including the newest form of CGI with Computer Aided graphics. The computers used in the movie helped with the visual aspect as well as human characteristics instilled within the mechanized outer space creatures. Yes Optimus Prime and Megatron are the stars of the movie but along with them are Shia LeBeouf, Tyrese Gibson, and Megan Fox are the human stars of the movie aswell. Personally I wasn't too into the comics are a child but from the movie it has captivated me and I am now interested in possibly a sequel that may arise from Transformers but some games that may come too. In Transofmers it includes a very good story line with emotional scenes and plenty of action to keep you on the edge of your seat as a viewer. Even though this movie is 2 hours and 30 minutes you will wish it went on a little longer. I rate this movie a 10/10. It is rated PG-13