Gilmore Girls | Teen Ink

Gilmore Girls

December 3, 2007
By Anonymous

Gilmore Girls




Gilmore Girls was created by Amy Sherman Palladino and produced by Patricia Fass Palmer. Gilmore Girls is about a mother (Lauren Graham) and a daughter (Alexis Bledel) who are best friends. They live in a small town (Stars Hollow) that gets kind of crazy at times. The two of them spend all their time together and also do everything with each other.

Like normal mother and daughter relationships they have some rough times, but that doesn't break their love and friendship for each other.

The two might act the same, but they still have different goals. The mother Lorelai Gilmore (Lauren Graham) wants to make her own Inn and try to make her parents proud of her. Lorelai soon finds an old in abandoned inn that she gets and soon becomes the Dragonfly. The Dragonfly becomes a fancy Inn which Lorelai wanted all her life. The daughter Rory Gilmore (Alexis Bledel) is focusing on seeing the world and making it into the college of her dreams which is Harvard. Rory wants to go to college to be a journalist and travel the world to tell people what is really going on. But soon she realizes that she should go Yale instead of Harvard.

I think Gilmore Girls is a great show for anyone to watch. It’s so funny. Some of their comments they say are so funny. Some of the quotes that they say are so funny that you will laugh so hard. The actors who play the characters make this show completely; they play the role so well that it makes you wanting to see more. The show has a lot of lessons in it that makes you realize what is good in your life.

If you’re having a bad day, that show will make you laugh a lot. I fell in love watching this show, so now I have all the seasons.

I just think that Gilmore Girls is a great show to watch. It’s a great show to watch with your family.