Kingsman: The Golden Circle | Teen Ink

Kingsman: The Golden Circle

July 11, 2018
By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
678 articles 0 photos 8 comments

 Kingsman: The Golden Circle is the second movie in the "Kingsman" series and continues the adventures of Eggsy. After the world becomes held hostage and the Kingsman's headquarters get destroyed, the remaining members of the Kingsman find new friends in the United States; these friends are members of a spy organization called the Statesman. Eggsy, his new friends, and some other members of Kingsman are forced to battle a fearless enemy that plans on wiping out millions. 
 Although the plot has potential, this movie is just not that impressive. There are some great scenes, but the movie has its faults. First off, way too many people, things, and animals die; there are some grueling, gross scenes that are just twisted. The ending is slightly predictable and doesn't make that much sense. With all of this said, this sequel is quite similar to the original; this movie has the a little great, some good, some okay, and some bad. Kingsman: The Golden Circle really isn't that intriguing or exciting, so it's easy to not care that much and/or not really get into the film.


The author's comments:

Kingsman: The Golden Circle is about the same quality as the original.