Cirque Du FreakTrials Of Death by Darren Shan | Teen Ink

Cirque Du FreakTrials Of Death by Darren Shan

By ChristopherD. BRONZE, New York, New York
ChristopherD. BRONZE, New York, New York

“Cirque Du Freak: Trials Of Death” one of the greatest Vampire books I have ever read. This book is written by Darren Shan. Shan is a man who was born in London, but he spent most of his life in Limerick, Ireland, with both his parents and his brother. This book is mainly about Vampires and Vampaneze. Vampaneze are similar to Vampires but there is a big difference in both of them. This Vampaneze are evil they will make any animal go insane and attack anything in its way. The Vampaneze kill innocent people for no reason whatsoever they will destroy anything in their way. The Vampaneze are very destructive and very wild. On the other hand Vampires don’t kill innocent people they will just suck some blood out of them and won’t fully drain them out, they will also be very calm and really don’t go out in the society. Darren Shan, a boy that’s half-Vampire. Mr.Crepsley, the mentor of Darren.
This story takes place in London. Darren, an American London boy who is half Vampire, has to prove he is worthy towards the Vampire Council. He must pass five fearsome trails that could kill him. The Vampire Mountain has some dark secrets and hidden threats. In this world, of bloodshed and betrayal, death just might be a blessing. Although the Vampire Council had told Darren that if he can’t prove himself worthy to be a full vampire then he should and will be killed. So then, Darren had told himself that he would do anything to prove the Vampire Council that they are wrong and that Darren Is worthy to be a full Vampire. Some Vampires had no faith in Darren but once Darren started some trials then a lot of Vampires started to have faith in Darren. A lot of Vampires also started to gamble and bid whether or not Darren will pass all five trials. Although some people think Darren is worthy of completing the trials.

“Cirque Du Freak: Trials of Death” one of my favorite Vampire books I have ever read, I can’t express the way I felt reading this magnificent book. This book had me on the edge of my chair for the next book. This book has an outstanding message, because the message it has to bring us is something that I really think should be heard. This book is about Vampires and Vampaneze having a war of who is better. This book has some very surprising turning tables and twists in it. Once you’re finished reading this book you will be desperate to read the next book.