The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien | Teen Ink

The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien

By hunter_honsaker125 BRONZE, Faimont, West Virginia
hunter_honsaker125 BRONZE, Faimont, West Virginia

Like is like using a pen. You don't get any redues

We all have that one time in our life where we have to learn to make our own decisions. For Bilbo Baggins it happened a little more unexpected then the rest of ours. Take an adventure through Middle earth with Bilbo and his thirteen companions and watch as they try to reclaim what was once theirs. See what hardships and opticals they have to overcome in order to get to their destination.
          As Bilbo’s life is going as it usually does, watch how fast it is turned upside down by a wondering wizard who goes by the name of Gandalf and thirteen dwarves who need help to reclaim their home.
      I recommend this book to people who have a good imagination because all through this story you will run into weird things such as trolls, elves, dwarves, and a bunch more. I don’t really recommend this book to people who don’t really care much for make believe creatures and such. But on the other hand if you like a heartwarming story and fantasy, go for it!
      I would have to personally give this book a 5/5 because I am a huge fan of Tolkien’s work and have always loved stories that took place in the medieval time period. The reason I also would have to give this book such a high rating is because everything was so well placed and written. The Hobbit is honestly one of those books to where you have to have someone pry it off of your hands if they want you to listen to them or do something for them.

My class just finished reading the hobbit and we al had a blast reading it!