Middle School: My Brothers a Big Fat liar by James Patterson and Lisa Papademetriou | Teen Ink

Middle School: My Brothers a Big Fat liar by James Patterson and Lisa Papademetriou

By Tyler Blade BRONZE, Indianpolis, Indiana
Tyler Blade BRONZE, Indianpolis, Indiana

Middle School: My Brothers A Big Fat Liar/ James Patterson and Lisa Papademetriou
Little, Brown and Company, 2012, 276.pp
Fiction

Have you ever broken rules? You should read this book.
The book Middle School: My Brothers a Big Fat Liar takes place in Hills Village Middle School (HVMS). This book is written in the prospective of Georgia Khathadorian, Rafe Khathadorian’s little sister. She is in the middle school where her brother Rafe has failed the school and has broken the most rules at Hills Village Middle School, and has been literally kick out of the school. But Rafe says that Georgia is bad, but Georgia says Rafe isn’t as bright as people think he is. I found this book amusing.
The two authors James Patterson and Lisa Papademetriou wrote with a lot of imagery and descriptive words, and this book had me on the edge of my seat as I was reading it. I would recommend all teens to read this book plus the series.
Read this book to find out about the truth in Middle School: My Brothers a Big Fat Liar as Georgia is ready to speak her mind.