Ark Angel | Teen Ink

Ark Angel

Ark Angel by Andrew Horowitz

I was originally drawn into this book by the other Alex rider book before it .i thought if the other books were good I should read it. a. So I read the back and I did like it so I bought the book.When I started reading this book i couldn't put it down. The author keeps you on the edge of your seat waiting for the next page.
The books tell a exciting story about a teen age boy named Alex . In the first book his uncle dies in a car crash or so people told him. He soon find out that he was murdered, and that he was a spy. Alex is forced to fall into his uncles foot steps ,so he becomes a spy for mi6 . But that's the first book let me tell you about the last book, ark angel.
Alex is shot by skorpia a terrorist group. He is sent to st Dominick's a hospital for rich people.
Twords the day that he's let go. Force three another group of terrorists forces there way into the hospital and kidnaps Alex thinking he is another boy named Paul Drevin. He's is taking to a secret hiding space to be killed but escapes before he can be killed. Later Alex is rewarded my pauls dad for getting kidnapped instead of Paul getting kidnapped. Alex is rewarded a two week long vacation of paradise but will Alex stay out of trouble for long read the book to find out