The Running Man by Stephen King | Teen Ink

The Running Man by Stephen King

Stephen King has the great book “The Running Man”. This is a semi futuristic fast pace book that takes place in 2025. After you start reading this book you won't want to put it down. The exiting action will keep you interested the whole time you are reading this book. I only have good things to say about the book “The Running Man”

Ben Richards has a wife and an eighteen-month old daughter. His daughter is sick with the flue and if she doesn't get medical help Ben is afraid that she will die. Since Ben Richards is out of work he can't afford to take her to a doctor. With no work and no money there is only one thing that he can do and that is to become a contestant on the Free Vee (TV) show The Running Man.

The Game show The Running Man is a game that the contestant must last 30 days with an assassin after him trying to kill him by any means possible. If he lasts the full 30 days he will be the first to do so and will win $1,000,000.

This book takes suppressing twists an turns and will keep you guessing the whole way threw. This book has a surprise ending when he takes it to the top of the games building.

This book the “Running Man” Is wrote by Stephen King and is 317 pages.