Sonnets by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Sonnet

Most recently submitted Sonnets

Poetry
By Hannabug GOLD
Winona, Minnesota

It is the laziest of all creatures, It could eat and eat filet all the day long. Investigative eyes is a feature, And it will sing to you its forlorn song. It will avoid y...
Hannabug GOLD, Winona, Minnesota

"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the Divine." Ludwig van Beethoven

Poetry
By Dani.Rod SILVER
Roswell, Georgia
Dani.Rod SILVER, Roswell, Georgia

"I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong." ~John Lennon

"I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?" ~John Lennon

"When you're drowning, you don't say 'I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,' you just scream." ~John Lennon

Poetry
By Lynn_Nerdy BRONZE
San Antonio, Texas
Lynn_Nerdy BRONZE, San Antonio, Texas
Rylee Crockett BRONZE, DeKalb, Missouri
Poetry
By NovaSoccer PLATINUM
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
NovaSoccer PLATINUM, Lansdale, Pennsylvania

"Long you'll live and high you'll fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you cry, and all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be."-Pink Floyd

Poetry
Poetry
By Euterpe SILVER
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Euterpe SILVER, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Poetry
Poetry
By Nina Artigas BRONZE
Montclair, New Jersey
Nina Artigas BRONZE, Montclair, New Jersey
Poetry
By bookworm246 BRONZE
Greensboro, North Carolina
bookworm246 BRONZE, Greensboro, North Carolina