Heart of a Girl | Teen Ink

Heart of a Girl

By TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

In between the lines and patterns she would draw.
Lies the story she cannot tell.
Behind every word and masking flaw.
Hides the innocence that can cast a spell.

Looking deeply into her infant eyes.
There's a little girl trapped inside.
For years living under cruel cutting lies.
Cruel lies that have shaped all of her life.
So young, she already knows all about goodbyes.
Though every time it cuts her deep like a knife.
She keeps seeking her blessing in this odd disguise.

No one but herself, she always blame.
"Why?!" Endlessly burn wildly inside like a raging flame.

Seemingly too tough to utter a single sigh.
Yet on his shoulder, she dreams she could lie.

Her inner peace, will she ever find?
Face the bitter truth after years of being blind?

Still his voice, she prays to hear again one day.
To pray is after all her only left right.
To pray for her dad to willingly come home to stay.
Everyday, enjoy hearing him say.
"My sweet little girl, you are my ray of light"

No matter how far and how long he has been gone... There's always a glimmer of hope deep inside, the hope of one fine day, her precious daddy will eventually come home to stay, come back home for her. Is she stupid?! Is she naïve?! Or is she just afraid of facing reality?!
well, reality is... Nothing is impossible. The love that one day has kept them together and made the beautiful memories... It might somehow bring them back together again, once and for all. Life is meaningless without hope.

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Actually I do remember talking with a "Beautiful_Abomination" about belief and faith, right? Yet, I don't think I ever asked for your real name, or may be I just forgot... Anyways, my name is "Cherifa" in case you wanna know. I'm really happy to hear from you again ^___^ I think we're on the same boath cuz I haven't been on Teenink in a really long time.... I've been so caught up with the studies these last two years (since I'm in college now) and it's so sad to addmit it but it's been so long I have,'t written something "concrete"... I don't know I think it's some kind of lack of passion, or may be I'm just afraid to grab a pen, try to write and discover that I lost it (cuz it'll really hurt)...... I don't know why I'm saying all this LOL. I guess coming back on Teenink brought a ot of old and beautiful memories. So yeah!!! How is it going? What is going on in your life right now? I hope you're still writing and amazing the world with your incredible talent. I'm really glad I got to get in touch with an old friend. Take care Beautiful_Abomination ^___^

on Apr. 14 2017 at 2:24 am
Beautiful_Abomination-16 GOLD, Bend , Oregon

I am lost in all the darkness of my sins, but your love is what lights my path, the whole way through all of it

I don't know if you're still on TeenInk and I know it has been ages since we have spoken, at least two years. I just recently got back to TeenInk and was looking through some of the old work that I hve on here, and saw old comments from you and it really hit me hard as I begun to remember some of the very deep conversations that we had once had, I am unsure if you remember me, likely you have forgotten my name or even my relevance but I wish you well, and keep up you're writing, it is so beautiful