Forever Friends | Teen Ink

Forever Friends

By Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio
Miss_Brightside GOLD, Defiance, Ohio

It's like she sees the diamond underneath And she's polishin' you 'til you shine. -Brad Paisley. (this goes to my step mom she keeps me going)
If you want a rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.-Albert Einstein

We may be leaving each other for now.
But we will never truly be with out each other.
You are in my heart.
Will I be in yours?

Forever Friends.

Time will go by.
We might not talk or see.
But I will be thinking of you.
Will you think of me?

Forever Friends.

Please, oh please, don't ever forget me.
You Willl be in my heart.
You Willl be in my thoughts.
Will I be in yours?

Forever Friends.
Don't ever forget.

Summer is coming up and me and my friends rarely see each other so I'm saying I won't forget them. Or any friends at that. And i won't forget anyone Ive ever lost.

DanielM SILVER said...
DanielM SILVER, Kent, Washington

"I would rather hated million times for what i did then loved a million times for what i didn't do." - Daniel Moto
" I've sought out to be the best i could posibly be but when i hit a roadblock in life what did i do, i had two choices either stay at the roadblock or i take this roadblock and make of it and go around it and achieve my goal. So, what will it be?"- Daniel Mathia

"People take love like its a four letter word or just a phrase that you tell people or your friends all the time. But in reality love is much bigger than a merely phrase or 4 letter word. Instead love is a genuine promise or covenant to that special person."-Daniel Mathia

“Why change yourself when you were made perfect and wonderfully by the creator of everything?” – Daniel Mathia

“If live is not hurtin then were really not living in.” – B. Reith

Kiry..... Speechless! I really enjoy this poem. It grabs me the reason being is because this is what I live for having friends. I like how your asking question. I try to make a friend all the time. Each friend I have I'm constantly thinking of them. Awesome poem!!!!!!! Suggestion: one spelling error.

TraceBatWingsAndBrokenStrings DIAMOND, Oshkosh, Wisconsin

"This gun has stopped time in its tracks, has altered the course of our fate. Destiny is shattered and timeless. Closed eyes feel the cold winds embrace."
-Avenged Sevenfold

I like this piece a lot. Normally, I don't like short poems. However, the shortness of it works in its favor for this piece. Nice job.

dak0ta SILVER said...
on Jun. 8 2012 at 11:01 am
dak0ta SILVER, Lalaland, Other

I get an afternoon
4 hours of your time
The clock is ticking
How could I possibly fit all I need
Into a single timeframe?

i like this! :D