I envy you | Teen Ink

I envy you

September 25, 2011
By AngelsLullaby GOLD, Neverland, Idaho
AngelsLullaby GOLD, Neverland, Idaho
12 articles 7 photos 95 comments

Favorite Quote:
Music is a higher revelation from wisdom and philosophy. ~Ludwig Von Beethoven


I feel the cold winter breeze bite at my cheeks as I walk the streets alone. Their words cut me deeper then they will ever know. Somehow I believe they don't even care. Another tear glides down my rosy red cheek as I whisper "I've had enough." I've shed too many tears today. I try to compose myself as I see someone coming my way. "She's beautiful," I mutter under my breath. Her stunning eyes spoke to me as they shined in the bright sunlight. They said I am beautiful and I am free. Her dark brown hair bounced and swayed in the cool winter breeze. And as her perfect scarlet red lips slowly shaped into a smile I knew she was the definition of beautiful. I waved to her. She waved to me. I envy you, I thought to myself. Why does she have to be so... I know this girl. I've seen her before. As she got closer I realized I was smiling to. She was now right in front of me. I saw every perfect feature on her face now. I glanced up and down from her dark brown hair to her boots in the snow. Even the way she carries herself is perfect. As I gazed at her smiling face I started to understand that this gorgeous girl I desired so is me.