I don't know what we'll be.. | Teen Ink

I don't know what we'll be..

By ashley14 BRONZE, Lowman, New York
ashley14 BRONZE, Lowman, New York

I've known you since I was little, I've loved you forever, But when it comes to pain, you can never say never. We were the closest friends, I trusted you too, but one big mistake, and we'd finally be through. You were my stepping stone, you helped me get through, but I made a decision that affected you. I messed up a lot and I hurt myself too, I was dying on the inside, and you knew that was true. I told you that I was done and I was okay, but I lied to you every single day. You think that I'm better and you think that I'm fine, But little do you know, that I recrossed that line. You understood me the best, you were always there, but days get longer and you don't even care. Everything is different and everything is bad, I'm having similar problems, that I once had. I take a step forward, I take a step back, My life is so confusing, I can't get on track. I don't know how we'll be, If we'll matter to each other now, I hope that we can return to normal somehow. I'll always be right here, I'll always help you out, But I'm far from okay, I really have no doubt.

This was written after I went through some problems in my life that effected my relationship with my bestfriend because she tried to help and i wouldn't listen.

ameliaRb39 said...
on Dec. 17 2010 at 10:08 am
Agree with Jtyler, I just subscribed to your stuff. SO GOOD!

jtyler said...
This is one of my favorites. It's deep. A lot of your stuff is. Keep writing, you're stuff is def being published.