Dead Inside | Teen Ink

Dead Inside

March 28, 2010
By LostButNeverFound PLATINUM, Phoenix, Arizona
LostButNeverFound PLATINUM, Phoenix, Arizona
37 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it. Friends are like balloons: once you let them go, you can't get them back. So I'm gonna tie you to my heart so I never lose you.


He says he will never say it again. Its an empty promise that will never last. The girl will always cry. The girl will always be dead inside. He yells and he screams about all his problems. How if he could just pull the trigger then it would all go away. The girl keeps all her emotions bottled up inside. The girl just wants to run. He says he doesn't care either way. He blames it on disease. The girl wished he cared enough to see the hurt inside. The girl just wants her family to seem alive. The girl just wants to scream... The girl just wants to yell... But the girl is dead inside. You can see it in her eyes.


The author's comments:
just something i wrote bout me and my dad. its sad but its the only way to vent.