(As He Creeps: Part One) What Friends are for. | Teen Ink

(As He Creeps: Part One) What Friends are for.

By DestinyMartinez PLATINUM, Boca Raton, Florida
DestinyMartinez PLATINUM, Boca Raton, Florida

"Never know that you love someone untill they're gone."

When I woke up this morning I felt strange, like something was about to change, and what do you know it was true. My phone rang and I picked up it was you in a low voice you said, “What’s up boo?” I said, “Nothing what about you?” He took a deep breath he sound depressed, like he was gonna confess. “I have something to tell you.” I stop breathing for a minute knowing already how this conversion is gonna finish. “Baby you know I love my life and I’m glad that you’re in it.”Pulled the phone away from my ear because I don’t want to hear him finish. Put the phone back so I can hear, “Boy I already know what you gonna say you make it clear if you don’t want me don’t worry I’ll disappear” he lets out a deep breath “I didn’t want it to be this way. You were the kind of girl I always thought about when you were away.” I shook my head. “Then why does this all have to change?” He put his hands on his head, “This is gonna seem stupid in a way. I had to choose if I didn’t I would have cheated on you.” I nodded. “I guess you had to do what you had to do. Can I know who it is before we end?” In a low voice he said, “I didn’t want it to happen like this but it’s your best friend.”

A mixture of rkelly but in my form. If you like it please keep reading the whole thing. It's in story mode, believe me you're going to want to read the whole thing.