Stories | Teen Ink

Stories

By Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

Life is so full of stories

Thrillers, Romance, Adventure, Histories

Drama, Horror, Fantasies, Sci-fi, crimes, mysteries

In the land of life and scenes,

There are lots of stories of Kings and Queens 

Gushing in the stream of Imagination

Whistling through the woods of nature of nation 

In the North, East, South or West

There are zillions of stories; they are all the best 

Your life might be hard but do not worry

It is not just your life but a beautiful story

I love stories. (Who doesn't?). I always believe that my life is a wonderful story.

I dedicate this poem to Dad and Mom who made my life the perfect story. I also dedicate this poem to the Best Storyteller, I know, Aara. I also dedicate this poem to Umma, Soodha Umma and Khaniz Umma, who shared their lovely stories of the past with me. I dedicate this poem to Milan Uncle too, for he told me a lot of stories and gave me ideas to make my life better. Thank you all so much. Finally, I dedicate this poem to all the readers of Teen Ink.

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@Thisisayesha, thank you...🥰🥰🥰

Thisisayesha BRONZE, Wah Cantt, Rawalpindi District., Other
This is such a feel-the-safety-of-being sort of poem. So good!

Afra ELITE said...
on Feb. 10 2022 at 7:10 am
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@LolaQueen526, Thank you for commenting...♡♡♡

on Feb. 9 2022 at 5:37 am
CaliFranceGurl648 GOLD, San Diego, California

“I am a California girl, born and raised, so flip-flops and cutoff shorts are my go-to look."

– Meghan Markle

@Afra, commenting again made me re-read the poem and I've more feedback. I love the simplicity of the words and the rhyme and most of all, I love how the simple ending says a beautiful message.

BTW, I too watched every episode of Naruto! It took me 8 years. And you like Sarada? Seriously! I'm not so keen on Sarada because I feel that she overreacts at times. But, I like Sasuke. He's a typical hero and the brother of Itachi after all.🥰

Afra ELITE said...
on Feb. 9 2022 at 5:07 am
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@TheRareBreed, Thank you so much for your wonderful comment...❄❄❄

on Feb. 8 2022 at 10:18 am
TheRareBreed PLATINUM, Lambertville, Michigan

“The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." I guess that means we're just products of whoever made us and we don't have much control. The thing is, when people use that phrase, they ignore the most critical part: the falling. Within the logic of that saying, the apple falls every single time. Not falling isn't an option. So, if the apple has to fall, the most important question in my mind is what happens to it upon hitting the ground? Does it touch down with barely a scratch? Or does it smash on impact? Two vastly different fates. When you think about it, who cares about its proximity to the tree or what type of tree spawned it? What really makes all the difference, then, is how we land.”
― Val Emmich, Dear Evan Hansen

Afra, you continue to amaze and astound me. I hope you know that the best stories though are the ones that never get told. so make sure to find those stories, share them. influence us all with your bright mind and bleeding heart.
sending snow, TheRareBreed

Afra ELITE said...
on Feb. 7 2022 at 8:51 am
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@LolaQueen526, Thank you for your lovely comment... And yes, I'm a lunatic-psycho when it comes to anime...I've watched a lot of anime...And I've watched Naruto but not the entire series because I still didn't find time...So, It's in wishlist...Still, I've a friend who has watched every episode and he said that it took him 6 years...⭐⭐⭐
And my favourite Naruto characters are Sasuke Uchiha(because he's genuine) and Sakura's and Sasuke's only daughter, Sarada Uchiha...I really love Sarada Uchiha because she's incredibly unique!!! Anyway, that doesn't mean I don't like the other characters in Naruto...I like almost every Naruto character but Sarada and Sasuke are my most favourite!!!🥷🥷🥷

on Feb. 7 2022 at 8:05 am

– Meghan Markle

@Afra, The poem is wonderful as I think you are.
BTW, Do you watch anime(in this case, I'm talking about Naruto)? If you do, Who is your favourite character(in Naruto)? Naruto is my favourite anime and my favourite Naruto Character is
Male:- Itachi Uchiha(I know he's a Villain but he's so cute and he loved sasuke a lot. His cuteness never makes him look like a villain💞😍💘)
Female:- Naruto/Hinata's Daughter Himawari(not sure about the spelling)

Afra ELITE said...
on Dec. 2 2021 at 12:45 am
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

@Guykcugvkghvhgvghmv Aww...Thanks a lot...You don't have to say it twice...So nice of you...I hope my dreams come true someday...