100% soul | Teen Ink

100% soul

By Toxic_Wasteland PLATINUM, Andowver, New Jersey
Toxic_Wasteland PLATINUM, Andowver, New Jersey

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life... It Goes On."~Robet Frost

Dance afine art, something that takes guts, determenation, 50% talent, 50% heart, and 100% soul; i guess you can say it's a passion, but only a fantasy, i dream if you think; only the brave can do such a thing, a sport or rather; dance would be considered a sport wouldn't it i mean you do get trophys and it's a win or lose situtation, but it' so much more then that, dance is a part of the music that is the soul of the world when you dance you become part of the soul, you are one with music and dance; the two combined become a living soul of the world, music and dance are both two souls brought otgether maing half and half 100%, i guess you could say only dreamers can do this but you would be wrong, not only can dreamers do this but souls as well, dance has many souls and that is what makes the sould of the world, we dance and play music in this very worl we call home; but only true souls can ever be the true being of the soul, the soul that makes us move, the soul of all our hearts.

i dream of being a dancer and hope to get into Julliard. dancing takes 50% talent 50% heart and 100% soul.

on Mar. 27 2009 at 1:24 am
Dominique Schlumpf BRONZE, Cheyenne, Wyoming
This is so true.Keep up the good work