Renewable Resources | Teen Ink

Renewable Resources

May 19, 2016
By Anonymous

Non renewable resources are killing the earth.  People should use more renewable resources.  You should care about this because non renewable resources are destroying the earth.  This is an argument because you should want to save the earth and live.  Fossil fuels can pollute the air and hurt people.  Fossil fuels are polluting the water and so is nuclear waste.  Fossil fuels can also hurt the environment.

Fossil fuels are polluting the air.  Fossil fuels can give people lung cancer, heart disease, and can lead to death.  This is important to know what it can do to people and animals. It also spreads chemicals threw the air that are very dangerous. 

Fossil fuels and nuclear waste is polluting the water.  Oil spills are endangering populations and sometimes extinction.  This is important to know because it’s endangering a lot of species and damaging water supply so and destroying the environment.  It also causes greenhouse gases that cause global warming.

Fossil fuels destroy the environment. It cuts down on the oxygen. Then it makes greenhouse gases that cause global warming.  Cutting down trees cuts down the oxygen supply and habitat is getting destroyed.   It destroys a lot of things that people can’t live without.

Fossil fuels help run a lot energy.  Even though fossil fuels run the earth they destroy the earth a little bit at a time and kills everything.  The whole world needs fossil fuels to do something.  Fossil fuels are killing people and animals and the environment.

Non renewable resources are dangerous and people should use more renewable resources.  Fossil fuels pollute the air.  Fossil fuels and nuclear energy also pollute the water supply.  Fossil fuels and global warming are hurting the environment.  Renewable resources are the best for everybody. Now what do you think about nonrenewable resources.


The author's comments:

This paper is important to me because i think people shouldn't use non renewable resources because it is killing people.