Protest to the Best | Teen Ink

Protest to the Best

My question is why do people kill animals for fun and to inpress the people or even the person that they have a crush on or who they are dating. My American dream would be to protect all of the endangered and all of the non-endangered animal.
Why I think we should protect the endangered animals is so we could put them back on the chart with non-endangered animals. The chart separates the enda ngered, non-endangered, and the extinct animals away from eachother so they can tell if their extinct or not. I also think we should protect them from going extinct.
Why I think we should protect the non-endangerd animals is so they can stay on the chart. I also think we should protect them from being endangered or worst. By worst I mean extinct. You should only attack if the animals start to threaten you or start to make you feel pain. The way we can help save the animals is to not litter, plant more trees, and to not shout them for fun.
That is why my American dream is to protect the endangered and non-endangered animals of our world. To stop people from harming these awsome creaters. keeping them out of harms way is my answer to my question I asked in the begining of this essay. My question in the begining was Why do people kill animals for fun and to impress people and even the person that they like, date, or they're married to.

I like animals