What are we inheriting? | Teen Ink

What are we inheriting?

May 2, 2009
By splatterpunk PLATINUM, Phoenix, Arizona
splatterpunk PLATINUM, Phoenix, Arizona
40 articles 0 photos 48 comments

Greatings to all the young Americans. We are the future of the world and what the world is like right now and when we get out of High school is what we inharet. What it lookes like is that well we are going to get crap. When we graduate we will have a poor economy, Post modern government and war all over the place. This is what we get of all thoughs years we took to develope and all thoughs years we worked in school to make it in the world will be worthless in about 10 years. That scares me going in to my junior year in high school, just turning 17, and I get nothing in return for all my hard work. That is total B.S. I believe we sould inherit a country a world were we will not have to live on the streets. The way economy and the rest of the world looks we will have a hell of a time to get a job without a degree. This is a bad world we are going into. We will be getting persicution because we are young, poverty because the people in charge don't know what they are doing even with thoughs degrees, corruption because they only look at what they can get in green and not in what will benifit the world. Ya we got a black president but does he know what to do if we start to have a problem. I am not trying to offend any one I am stating my opinion which in the U.S. I'm allowed to do right then why is it we are now losing our rights to do what we want when we want. If you can find it read a little of 1984 by Goerge Orwell and you will see that we are living in and what I mean by when I say we are living in an Orwellian society. The government is starting to rule every inch and every minuit and every aspect of our lives. They are not just saying that we can't say stuff but we will disappear if we do. So I call apon the youth of the United States to rise up and fight for what you will inherit. We need a change in the U.S. but not reform I'm sadly talking about Revolution. Ya people will die but they will die for a better future I see no way we could change a completly blind government were they care more about money then they care about the future of the world. I want you to think about it for a while and look at every part of your life and see what it is that is corrupt in the government, what they control in your life. In the book 1984 there is a statement saying this, "war is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is wisdom." Goerge Orwell 1984 writen in 1947. This book is about communism well our current government is well a socalist democracy. and communism is origanaly called scientific socialism. Now, I'm not saying that we need to become communists no instead do what the spartans of Greece did. They did a military republic. A form of democracy that is run by the military. Well if you want prof that the military is the best choice look at all the Generals that have been presidents that did so much good. I'll name a few General Goerge Washington, General Dweit Eisenhower, and a few more but they are so few because people are afraid of the military yet they make the best dicitions. I do this not to offend people but to show what is realy going on in the United States. I hope you read this and think about it on how the world is turning. I apologize for all spelling errors and if I offended anyone as well as all grammtical errors. Thank you for taking the time to read this. It means a lot to me that you value my opinion.