Dear Mr. Obama | Teen Ink

Dear Mr. Obama

Dear Mr. Obama,

First of all, congratulations on winning the presidential election. I knew you could do it.
Although I was unable to vote this year, being only 16 years old, I supported you like many others in my high school. Some of my friends were genuine in their support but others only showed support because you are a Black man. I'm sure that many of the 95% of Black voters did the same.
During your Presidency, I hope that your race does not have a major affect on your decisions. I hope that you become a great enough President so that if you decide to run again, your race will not be a major reason to re-elect you.

Caesar123 DIAMOND, Union Grove, Wisconsin

"Madness in great ones must not unwatched go" --Claudius in William Shakespeare's Hamlet

Yeah, congrats on putting this country through the worst of it. Oh, how I yearn for people to realize the mistake's of history and learn from them. Oh well, we're Americans. If we can survive Obama, we'll get through anything. We've just got to wake up and take action.

Good luck Americans

Sunshine said...
Don't worry about Obama. He knows just what he's doing. I couldn't vote, volenteered andmade sure 3 family memebers who otherwise might not have, registered to vote! You an help at any age! (I'm younger than you)