Playing with Fire | Teen Ink

Playing with Fire

September 29, 2014
By Graci, Bonner Springs, Kansas
Graci, Bonner Springs, Kansas
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Funerals are for the dead not the living"


Summary:

     Star Case has had a life she could ever wish for. She has loving parents. Also she gets about anything shes ever wanted. But best of all she has an amazing sister.She thought her 17 birthday would be the best birthday ever to come.  But what she didn't know is that someone from her past will mess it all up.
     Through her adventure of life and death. Star realizes their is more to life then meets the eye. That the things she thought were most important turn out not to be. As Star tries to find her real self. Through out the sacrifices and hardships. But through the most evil people that she will face.
    In this wonderful novel Playing with Fire there is good things to learn. Star realizes that family will be most dear to her. She finds out who she will really become. The person she has to become.   


Gracijela L.

Playing with Fire


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


Sunny said...
on Oct. 9 2014 at 2:55 pm
I couldn't stop reading this story. It is very disturbing, but it has a great ending.

Anna said...
on Oct. 7 2014 at 5:21 pm
Very good. Just finished reading it. Love the ending. Keep up the good work .