Hide 'N Shriek | Teen Ink

Hide 'N Shriek

February 3, 2014
By brittany23 BRONZE, Mason, Ohio
brittany23 BRONZE, Mason, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love sees not with the eyes but with the mind.


Summary:

Elisa finds herself in her own personal hell, fighting for her life. Hide ‘N Shriek is a work of horror in which a man with multiple personality disorder kidnaps teenagers and forces them to play his own rendition of the ever-so-popular childhood game, Hide ‘N Seek. A man named Richard has two personalities: himself and a seven year child who is the self-proclaimed Game Master. Richard is the intelligence of the game and the kidnapper, the Game Master is the torturer. Richard has kidnapped three girls previous to the beginning of the novel. To start the first chapter, it shows Richard weaving in and out of his two personalities. The first male he kidnapped has broken his most important rule, do not enter his layer. This causes Richard to convince the Game Master to let Demetri, the boy, slowly bleed to death by cutting open a vein is his upper arm. After this, Richard kidnaps Elisa, whose parents are out of town on a business trip. As the perspective switches from the Richard and the Game Master, to terrified Elisa, and to bleeding Demetri, the reader witnesses Elisa’s and Demetri’s stories fade together and their spark of friendship.


Brittany C.

Hide 'N Shriek


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Mar. 20 2014 at 8:37 am
brittany23 BRONZE, Mason, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love sees not with the eyes but with the mind.

Thank you! 

on Mar. 17 2014 at 2:57 pm
_Isabelle_ BRONZE, Lancaster, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 11 comments
This was awesome write! I loved it!