A Prohibited Relationship. | Teen Ink

A Prohibited Relationship.

By Shan., Glasgow, Other
Shan., Glasgow, Other

Summary:

Hayley starts back at college, this being her second year. She meets her new, hot, young lecturer (teacher) and instantly takes a liking to him. She quickly finds herself in awkward situations with Evan and becomes instantly attracted to him. When Hayley gets the balls to tell Evan her feelings he quickly shoots her down. Why? Because it’s against the law for lecturers and students to be romantically involved and he doesn't want to loose his job or get Hayley kicked out of college. So she takes matters into her own hands and does everything and anything to get Evan to admit that he likes her. When he finally gives in and they both start dating that’s when the danger starts all because Evan has a shady past. But what does Evan do when his past comes to bite him in the ass? Will Evan be smart and finish it with her? Or will he be selfish and stay with her and try to protect her? Even if Evan did finish it with her would his dark past still find it’s way into Hayley’s life? Only time will tell.

Shan.

A Prohibited Relationship.

MeganLaChance SILVER, Wells, Maine

To be yourself in a world filled with people who want to change you is the worlds greatest accomplishment.

Write more!

Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

You had me cracking up most of the time! I love it! Grammar and spelling aren't amazing, but that's ok. The friends Amy's kind of a freak..... But definetly continue, k?! It's awesome!

on Apr. 11 2013 at 7:35 am
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
Please keep writing. This story has a great plot and the characters are AMAZING! More please?

Nani22 SILVER said...
Nani22 SILVER, Jonestown, Pennsylvania

In the movie the Avengers
-(Thor) Loki is beyond reason. But he is of Asgard and he is my brother.
-(Black Widow) He killed 80 people in 2 days.
-(Thor)... He's adopted... ;-)

I love your story sooo much! Please write some more soon!

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

I love the plot, and can't wait to read more. Your characters are very well made, and are absolutely hilarious together! Write on! :)