..V.. | Teen Ink

..V..

December 8, 2010
By Phatom, Grand Rapids, Ohio
Phatom, Grand Rapids, Ohio
0 articles 4 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Where everything seems possible, and nothing is what it seems"


Summary:

Charlie is awkward. He was the kid that wasn't made fun of in school or glorified, mainly because he's just been boring and in the corner. Grew up to have an average boring job, with an average boring house.
But everything changes with a chance encounter at a gas station at eleven at night. He see's a girl he's fallen for at first sight. Fate would have it, she's not normal nor is she boring like him. But for some reason she invited him to follow her adventure that night. Now he doesn't know whats going to happen each individual day she's never the same everytime he see's her. How will he of all people be able to handle her?


Phatom

..V..


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 1 comment.


Patichka said...
on Dec. 23 2021 at 11:36 am
Patichka, Portland, Oregon
0 articles 0 photos 3 comments
Hey! I really love this book so far... make sure to keep it all in past-tense though, I noticed a few times you were switching to present-tense which makes it more difficult for readers to follow: for example, "she’s faster than I ever thought" should be "She was faster than I ever thought. Keep this in mind, and keep making your amazing work. I'm very excited to read more. :)