Dreams and Popcorn | Teen Ink

Dreams and Popcorn

By julietmonroe5683 BRONZE, Alpharetta, Georgia
julietmonroe5683 BRONZE, Alpharetta, Georgia

She who kneels before God can stand before anyone.

Summary:

Robby was my best friend. I told him everything; I had ever since we met and realized we got along so well. But there was one thing I never told him. I would never lie to him about anything, but this secret jeopardized our friendship. I loved Robby. I didn't have a crush, I didn't want the title of "girlfriend," no--I was deeply in love and I couldn't tell him. But he found out anyway.

Juliet M.

Dreams and Popcorn

Zuccini75 BRONZE, Chantilly, Virginia

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people wonder, than telling them yourself."
-Myself

I agree with Bookworm1998- the format was good, and better than a lot of published books - elongate this and publish, you WILL become a millionaire!

Maxbug said...
I enjoyed it very much. It gave me chills when he kissed you for the first time in the rain. I would of prefered the rain as well. Love it <3

LittleMiss said...
on Jan. 8 2012 at 11:05 am
LittleMiss, Jackson, Mississippi

The pen is mightier than the sword

I love this because me and my boyfriend were bestfriends first wasted two and a half years and are now making up for it you are an amazing writer

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

soooo cute! yea, i rlly dont get girls with rain - i much prefer a nice warm day in the grass (but thats probably just me :P) this is relly good! and i love that u seperated the quotes into different lines each time: it made it a lot easier to read. good job!

Thanks so much!

This was originally a short story, but then someone commented and said it was too long and I should make it a book instead. It was never really meant to have action or conflict. But I'm working on a much longer book, Soulful Eyes, that definitely will! :)

Blue4indigo PLATINUM, Sturbridge, Connecticut

I'd rather be sorry for something that I did than for something I didn't do.
-Red Scott

How is it that you manage to write such amazing things in this genre?

5/5 stars! Perfect, but short :)

Only, you might want to start some sort of conflict, to make the story something besides hapiness and love.