Witch and Werewolf | Teen Ink

Witch and Werewolf

By IntoxicatedBeauty BRONZE, Oak Ridge, New Jersey
IntoxicatedBeauty BRONZE, Oak Ridge, New Jersey

I wish I were a tear so I could start on your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.
There once was a girl who never knew what love was until a boy broke her heart.

Summary:

A girl realizes shes a witch during an English project and falls for a werewolf boy who falls in love with her too. But while falling for her he is told to kill her. Will he kill the only girl he has ever loved? Or will he go against his orders?

Kathryn D.

Witch and Werewolf

Writtingisamazing BRONZE, Allentown, Pennsylvania

Act as if what you do makes a difference because it does!

This is amazing you should write more!

BluBirdWriter13, Nowhere, Kentucky
loving this book, instead of vampire and werewolf its witch and werewolf very orginal luvs it

kaybaby92 SILVER, Cumberland, Maryland
Your welcome.This kind of stuff really is interesting to me.I'm going to start writing a story also soon,but once I do I hope it will be great like yours,it will take me awhile but I just gotta think of it.I loved reading it and cant wait for more!Your an excellent writer!I would so publish this if I was a publisher.Again thank you for writing this!

Aweh thank you, that means so much to me. I will be sure to start writing more and adding it. It means alot that you even took your time to read my measly story and even comment. Thank you once again(:

kaybaby92 SILVER, Cumberland, Maryland
This is absolutly amazing you should totally write more!I am in love with it!I love stories like this!So please write more!

DirectingGabs GOLD, Texas, Texas

\"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.\"

It's SUPER good so far! Only one thing, try not to repeat things when you say them (I do this mistake ALL the time!) Like as an example: The door slammed shut. The door had made a bang when it shut, drawing my attention. I just made that sentence up, but you should get the point. But, alot of people now do that. Anyways, it's reallly good so far!!(: Great job!

GP18 said...
I like it but i'm confused. how come some times she's rebecca and sometimes she's jezebel?

Don't be afraid to comment on my work please i strive to make it better in any and ever way. So please comment if yo uhave something to say.

Oh it's no problem at all i appreciate the critism. It only makes work better. I agree the title should be different but im not sure i only began writing this novel and it still needs some work.

Inkfan SILVER said...
Inkfan SILVER, Memphis, Tennessee

Age is irrelevant, because time is just a measurement!

The only thing I have to say is the title could use some work.  Magical Bite would have been a better title, in my opinion...but then I'm sort of a snob, so you should probably ignore me.  

Sorry for bugging you? :)