To Fly or to Fall | Teen Ink

To Fly or to Fall

By emnem, houston, Texas
emnem, Houston, Texas

Summary:

Kat is a swimmer in the Rosewood swim team. She's not a big fan of swimming, nor does she get very good grades, but despite all this, she's pretty satisfied with herself. Lately, however, her life has been turning upside-down. Her best friend abandons her, she struggles to get into a higher level of the swim team, but - worst of all - she totally unexpectedly falls in love with a certain someone.

emnem

To Fly or to Fall

emnem said...
emnem, Houston, Texas
glad you liked it! :D I was planning on making a sequel! :))

emnem said...
emnem, Houston, Texas
ahhhh over 3 times? thank you so much!! and yesss I was thinking of making a sequel to it! :D

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

I loved how she was sarcastic! I love this book, if you are continuing a series to this or the next book, that would be fantastic! But that is up to you! Thank you for sharing this! 

Breemckinney SILVER, Bradford, Pennsylvania

Broken hearts and scars in only places she could see. She just wanted to feel something.

I really love this. I have read it over 3 times already. I think you should have had a plot towards the end, and continue to another book. Make it a series. Well punctuated and you used the words great together. really good job keep up the good work. :) <3