One of Them | Teen Ink

One of Them

By Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California
Ms.PeytonLovesHP GOLD, Rancho Cordova, California

“We are all a little weird and life is a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” - Doctor Seuss

Summary:

All Lizzie ever wanted was to have a normal life- well, as normal as a being a Supoili can get. But when her seventeenth birthday is less than two weeks away, bad things start to happen to Lizzie. She finds herself hunted down by the Order- and the one she fell in love with, and had to desert.
Beck tried to forget about Lizzie in the eighth grade, three years ago, when she told him she never wanted to speak with him again. But then three years later, his boss sends him to capture her for interrogation. He desperately wants to believe that Lizzie isn't the monster the Order insists she is- that he isn't in love with a girl that he has spent half his life hunting.
In this novel, Lizzie and Beck battle forces of evil, enemies, and people once thought to be friends. Will they ally on opposite sides- or will they fight their own races for love?

HarryPotterLover30

One of Them

midnightwoah said...
midnightwoah, Monett, Missouri

"We accept the love we think we deserve." -Stephen Chbosky

Sounds promising. I just wish I knew what a Supoili is. Do you have a prequel out? Debt halfway paied. Good luck on your book!

Comment people! Rate too please! Tell em what you think, hehe! :)

CallieCalifornia13 BRONZE, Rancho Cordova, California

"If you have writer's block, you took a wrong turn in your writing." ~Meh

Well, of course I love this! It's me, for Pete's sake, I wrote half of this! lol. Wonderful, as usual! Luv ya, Pop! ~Tart    

People, COMMENT!!! Tell me what you think!!!!!!! Please!!!!

So, hey. Had this up for a week or so already. Please. Need more comments/ratings. Typing more to put up now- please, help! I want this to be SEEN. It's too AWESOME to go unnoticed! READ!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you, I'm glad that you lie it! I should have more up soon!

liveamongthestarsdieamongthepeople GOLD, Kalamazoo, Michigan

Why I am here, I know not; where I shall go, it is useless to enquire. In the midst of myriads of the living and the dead worlds, stars, and infinity why should I be anxious of an atom?
-Lord Byron

SOOO good:) I think the dialogue could use some work but i love the witty sarcasm and storyplot. Fantastic, add more!  

-Lord Byron

Okay! What yall think of it?! I like it- but tell me what you guys think. I will have more soon, I promise.