Running in the air. | Teen Ink

Running in the air.

August 13, 2023
By AdnanAli206 SILVER, Karachi, Other
AdnanAli206 SILVER, Karachi, Other
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Old is gold


Summary:

RUNNING IN THE AIR.

 

 

Aim of running into air:

 

Once upon a time, there was a young boy. He was too much hard worker and calm person and his name was Ali, and he had four brothers and sisters including him, he was an elder brother to all of them. They have been living since childhood together with his parents. He was a student and went to school daily, and did domestic work and also helped to family. He belonged to Lahore city of the Pakistan. Likewise, he was twenty years old, he had brown eyes, very lean black and brown hair, his complexion of the face was sallow, and weight was almost around 52 to 60. Furthermore, he had a lot of dreams that he wanted to complete in his life. Likewise, he could do anything for its because he was created for that, specially his dream was to join army because he wished that I go to the army. If we talk about his supernatural power, so he wanted to fly in the air. Flying into the air was super fantastic and amazing because of that he joined the army, he had done practice for joining the army, he used to run every day in evening for achieving his aim. It seemed to that he is running into the air when he runs opposite to another person. He didn't take care himself for it because he didn't want to be a lazy person. He thought if I'll become lazy, so who will complete my all family member's dreams, when someone came in front of him for beating, so no one was able to beat him because of his hard-working and focus on aim and practice of running every day, although everyone wanted to move forward than him. In all condition he couldn't go back from his goal and aim. He was unmarried, but his sister age is growing up day by day he would like to make her bride, and made her happy in her life. And the second hand his father was ill and sick. Ali's life was becoming too much tough he was facing hard challenges at a time also he could not run because of father's illness. He took care his father so that his father can get recover early, although Ali parents also wanted to look successful in their life at least In this situation Ali's father passed away. He was too much upset that happened to them. After passing some days he realized that I ought to do practice again. In all condition he has to take care many things like job, discussing family matters with them, spending time with them, his study, and specially running as a different to all others for finding his goal. He has taken decision in very hard situation specially RUNNING INTO AIR WHICH HE HAD A GOAL that he wanted to complete, so finally He went for giving test in the army after one month. He told to his mother a bad news and also to his family members because he failed in the test that he gave, because of less preparation in running and some questions about knowledge Ali gave wrong answer. Furthermore, he supported to prepare again, and his family members said to him mistake and failure is not a problem, the problem is that the person stopped his learning and not doing hard work for upcoming tasks. His mother and younger sister told him don't be apprehensive about it. You must try again because Lord will not waste your hard-working, and he is looking at you, for all that Ali has got intention again for achieving his goal that he wanted to but right now situation has changed.

 

Challenges of enemy and facing it:

 

One day when he was practicing so a man following him in fact he was enemy of Ali, his named SULTAN. Sultan did not want that Ali runs too much fast as seems he is running in air. He also planed for him for beating and sultan hired some men for killing him. Ali did not know about the situation also did not know who is enemy, who is friend, and who is playing with him? Cause of busy schedule of his aim, so it is called "WHOM GOD KEEPS, NO FROST CAN KILL". He had a colleague. His name was Imran, Imran knew everything that what is happening with Ali. So one day Ali and Imran sat together and both were talking about their goals, during the talking suddenly horror thing occurred. Ali always thought I am doing everything very well, but the reverse was true, because he didn't know that what going to be happened to him, but after sometime situation had been changing for now the beautiful thing was that Imran was intelligent who was Ali's colleague. Imran and Ali both recognized their enemy, and tried to make a solution for exiting from in this hard situation at least they have almost put of solution, three plans had been made for it.

1) facing enemy without any afraid.

2) changing the face.

3) continuous his running as he is running into air.

 

All of those the third one was selected which means I wanted to say himself I never come back and also will not be afraid of him. Imran was keep helping him so that no one can hurt him normally no one knew about it, because the reverse is going to be true, and also they spread trap for enemy, one day Ali came out from home for running and reached at ground Mr Imran was behind of a tree and was looking a Sultan and his friends also Ali and Imran brought some men for facing their enemy when he and his friends came to hurt Ali suddenly Imran reached and caught him Sultan shouted on them also said oh no! How happened it and who did it ? 

although he wanted to make him afraid, but it is no use doing it after collecting Sultan & his friend asked simple question, why did you do as like it, and did you not know me specially about my career? 

He replied: I had been observing you for long time because I had to do it for stopping to you for growing more than more because you were very famous specially running into air also you were devil, but I could not know this thing which happened to me right now. If anyone told me about this no one can catch you, but it can not be anything that I want. Sultan said to Ali, I want to apologize to you after thinking a lot of bad for Ali. Ali said to Sultan I'll forgive for one thing that you will not do this again with everyone. Sultan agreed to Ali that he will not do such type of things to anyone else, and then he got out of trap.

At end of the day he attempted in his aim, and also he gave test after giving test he was waiting about result, almost after one month result had been given him, afterward facing all the situation he passed He was very glad because of his hard work and struggle.

 

Got married having some troubles:

 

He joined the army and his family has decided about his marriage because Ali age was increasing day by day then Ali's mother asked him about the situation and Ali replied him mother, I don't agree yet. Foremost I'll think about my elder sister who has to married first, so we ought to asked her so that condition can be easy, although he also told his mother my mother you are going to find wife for me. After asking his sister for marriage she agreed because of her brother growing age and also oldness of their mother. At least preparing of marriage ceremony had been started but during the marriage her family and her brother worried about the money and arrangement. Ali talked about it to his helpful, devoted, and close friend Imran who solved Ali's last problem, and they also succeed. So all situation was being told to him. At moment Imran told him oh my brother! Don't apprehensive about it. When you have told me, so why not I can help you, and I'll help you absolutely, but if you don't mind I have got an idea which is my suggestion for you, he said that idea is that although your sister is going to get marriage and the other hand you also will get marriage because it has many reasons he said. One of them is if you do as it, money will spend less, so tell me about it, what do you say (said Imran). Ali replied in amazing words your suggestion is super fantastic but let me give time for asking my mother and other brothers also sister so finally after discussing he has got to tell his friend Imran that we are ready to do as you had told us, so he said to Imran. So finally he and his sister have got married, mean one has gone (Ali's sister), and the daughter-in-law has come and both were enjoying their life without any hurdles because he already had faced too many hurdles it started from unimaginable thing and has happened end on marriage so and Ali was thankful to his friend Imran.

 

Moral:

 

A lot of lessons can be considered by it, and it had many lessons, but I discuss some of that.

 

• First is that biggest to biggest aim can be achieved, but hard-working is most important.

 

• Second is that any type of troubles can be solved rather those are in shape of enemy or in involving any type of things, but we must focus on our target.

 

• Last one is that any person can succeed in his life afterword getting stuck and facing different types of troubles and ALI's life is also moral and lesson for all of us and no one can reach his goal without having and getting hardships in our life so be focused on your target no one can deceive you.

Tags: @sirtariq


AdnanAli206

Running in the air.


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.